Customer Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Customer Marketing Manager?
Do you have previous experience of working with international distributors?
If the answer is yes, then Autoglym may have the opportunity you have been waiting for…
Autoglym is a British manufacturer of a premium range of vehicle care and valeting products, which are sold in over 45 countries. As the holder of two Royal Warrants our products are used by enthusiasts and professionals and include customers such as vehicle manufacturers, major high street retailers, car dealerships, distributors, professional valeting companies and transport operators.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our friendly Marketing team in Letchworth Garden City.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Enhance Marketing focus and capabilities in Distributor markets via development and delivery of inspirational content for Quarterly Briefings, Annual Conference and Marketing toolkits
- Project manage international growth initiatives approved and prioritised by the Autoglym Board
- Oversee international product portfolio
- Working closely with Innovation Marketing Manager coordinate the new product set up process for Distributor markets
- Working closely with Marketing Managers coordinate the new SKU set up process for existing products to new markets
- Lead cross-functional team to effectively manage, review and optimise SKU portfolio in Distributor markets
- Track performance and report on product performance in Distributor markets
To be successful you will need to have the following experience and personal characteristics:
- Business Management or Marketing Qualification
- Experience of working with international distributors
- Experience working closely with sales teams
- Excellent communication skills; in particular passion about telling compelling stories to inspire our Distributors with you presentations and strong copywriting skills to create compelling marketing toolkits and guidelines
- Strong project management skills
- Perfectionist with a keen eye for detail
If you have the relevant experience and you would describe yourself as self-motivated, a team player and customer focused, then we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76042287