Entity Reporting Accountant
We're looking for an Entity Reporting Accountant responsible for the Group's compliance with entity level statutory reporting requirements to join our Finance team on a permanent basis.
WHAT THE ENTITY REPORTING ACCOUNTANT JOB INVOLVES:
You'll be responsible for:
- Management of the annual entity accounts production timetable and process
- Liaising with the external audit team and supporting the wider business in relation to entity specific queries and information
- Maintenance and control of the Statutory Reporting control list
- Ensuring all reporting is completed to a high standard and within the required timeframe.
- Being the key contact within the Group Reporting Team for the entity accounts audit process
If you're looking to work for a business where you can be customer focused, results driven, work on your initiative and have fun doing it, you've come to the right place.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
As well as being a qualified finance professional ACA/ACCA/CIMA with accounts production experience, it's important to us that you'll have the following experience and skills:
- Up to date technical accounting knowledge with experience of using this in reporting and a desire to keep abreast of current practise and legislative changes
- Excellent IT skills including advanced MS Excel Skills.
- Experience of working with modular accounting systems
- An ability to communicate with individuals at various levels across the business and externally and develop good working relationships
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to explain complex requirements and processes to others in a coherent way
- Results focused with the ability to work at pace whilst maintaining accuracy
WHAT UNITE STUDENTS IS ALL ABOUT!
We've been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We've grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75940890