Finance Manager Shared Services
To manage the Finance Shared Services Team for the organisation. The role involves establishing processes, controls and assurance over finance systems, in addition to managing the rent and service charge setting processes.
Leading Non for Profit Organisation in Manchester
The key responsibilities will include:
Manage the finance shared services team providing assurance with effective internal controls
and efficient processes.
Rent and Service Charges
Manage the rent setting and processing systems ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
and policies. Manage the service charge setting process ensuring compliance with legislation.
Manage the invoice ledgers (sales and purchase) ensuring debts are recovered and/or paid in
accordance with terms agreed.
Manage the purchase ordering system with effective internal controls and efficient processes.
Provide a link between the analysis of data and other teams. Provide data assurance to ensure
that information decisions are made at the right level.
Developing the Service
Identify, build and develop an extensive network of external contacts to keep abreast of best
practice and benchmarking to deliver efficiencies, improvements and value for money
Management, Leadership and Culture Change
Manage the budgets, resources and priorities of the team ensuring effective and efficient use of
resources to deliver agreed performance targets and customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience of delivering high levels of support service
* Experience of successfully delivering on operational plans
* Experience of working proactively to develop data and performance
services and improve systems
* IT skills - Microsoft office up to intermediate level
* Experience of managing a finance team to high level performance,
including matrix management
* Experience of working with and influencing external partners
* Experience of interpreting complex financial information and using it to
inform business decisions
* Experience of leading and developing people
* Experience of delivering innovative solutions, value for money
£51,000-£55,000 with generous package