Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a large business with their HO based business. Due to internal movements they are recruiting a suitably experienced SAP Administrator to join the business within their IT Department based in Doncaster.
This position involves managing the SAP system on a daily basis, ensuring the systems integrity to the highest level and all development and test systems are maintained in line with user requirements. In addition, the successful candidate will be supporting the internal system and manage and implement the upgrades to SAP as required throughout the business.
- Day to day running of the system
- Logging all issues on the help desk
- Managing and monitoring all interfaces to and from SAP and the legacy systems
- Administering security and ensuring the SAP licences are not exceeded
- Problem escalation and problem solving
- Maintaining excellent communication to both internal external customers
- Managing the performance of the overnight schedule of SAP
- Helping to maintain SAP to PWC guidelines and share best practice
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or IT
- Practical experience of SAP support and development
- Experience of working in a team and interfacing directly with users.
- Knowledge of: CO, FI, MM,SD,PP element of SAP
- Experience of ERP
With a strong employee engagement culture, you can look forward to receiving a competitive salary, a range of benefits, support, and opportunities for career progression and personal development
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76040133