Senior PHP Developer
My client is a successful, Marketing and Development agency, and due to their rapid expansion, they are seeking a Senior PHP Developer - Senior Web Developer to join the team. Technical excellence, solid mathematical skills, and enthusiasm are important for this position.
- Tasked to work within an agency environment on a variety of projects using agile methodologies
- Lead the development team responsible for creating all the code which run and control my client's systems
- Provide best technical solutions for development projects
- You will have excellent knowledge and demonstrable algorithmic skills
- Commercial awareness with a passion for development
- Must have a keen interest in emergent technologies and a solid grounding in PHP Frameworks
- PHP Developer - Senior Developer will be proficient in the following:
- PHP Frameworks, MySQL, HTML, AJAX and CakePHP
- MVC and PostgresSQL are desirable
- ActionScript is a distinct advantage
My client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a competitive salary + excellent benefits package that includes stakeholder pension, childcare vouchers, vibrant working environment and there is plenty of career progression. Please call me directly for more information or apply with your CV to be considered.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76043258