Store Manager - Birmingham Yardley
PEP&CO is Britain's fastest-growing family fashion phenomenon, offering a full range of women's, men's and kid's fashion, with prices starting from as little as £1. Currently launched in 119 locations around the UK, PEP&CO have huge expansion plans with a further 50 shop in shops opening within its sister company Poundland in September 2017.
The Store Manager Role
Store Managers are the heart of our stores. As a Store Manager you’ll be in charge of driving sales and inspiring your team to add that personal touch to their work and be hands-on in helping customers feel good and look great. Top-notch customer service is a PEP&CO must and we want our Store Managers to encourage that as you manage your team. Our people are the soul of the business, so we should always support them and offer guidance, so they know exactly what they need to deliver and why.
Of course as a Store Manager you’ll have a helping hand yourself whenever needed – your Area Manager and the HQ team are always there to guide you. But your store will be your own to not only take charge of, but to really be proud of.
- At least 3 years retail management experience
- Assistant manager or Store Manager in a customer-facing environment
- Good understanding of the retail environment
- Track record of delivering results through effective leadership & coaching
- Impactful communication and listening skills
- Experience in managing a fast-pace, changing environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76038962