Marketing Communications Manager, EU&AF
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager within our Special Hazards business segment in EU&AF. It is our belief is that great companies are powered by great people and led by inspired leaders; individuals who are authentic, who embrace new ideas, share a mutual respect for each other and do what’s right for their communities. Every day, we focus on our common goal of improving lives around the world and we do this by working together and applying deep technical expertise to help our customers solve pressing challenges, with a collective passion to make an impact.
As part of the Marketing Team for the Special Hazards business segment in EU&AF, the Marketing Communications Manager will be tasked with the delivery of marketing programs across the region. This position will report directly to the Marketing Communications Leader, EU&AF.
The Marketing Communications Manager will work closely with the Global Product Marketing Managers, Global Product Managers and regional Sales Leaders to implement integrated marketing programs to support the business growth goals, new product introductions and enhance overall brand reputation for Johnson Controls Fire Suppression Products and its product brands in key markets. Examples include:
· Manage the planning and implementing of channel programs in the European & African regions that attract and retain industry-leading channel partners, incentivise channel partners to invest in skills and capabilities that delight customers drive growth and brand reputation and adhere to consistent guidelines across product segments.
· Manage delivery of events such as trade shows, seminars and customer-specific promotions and events.
· Work closely with Product Marketing to develop the annual marketing communications plans for the Special Hazards business in EU&AF.
· Manage all activities against agreed budgets as a steward of JCI assets.
Job Responsibility of Marketing Communication Manager, Special Hazards (EU&AF):
· Work closely with Product Marketing, Sales and other Marcom team members to support the business goals of growth, brand support, product introduction and annual marketing communications plan.
· Develop and implement an annual marketing communications plan to support the Special Hazards business growth objectives.
· Manage the Product Marketing EU&AF budget, be accountable for track
Ideal candidate will have the following:
· Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business administration and 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
· Demonstrate technical marketing knowledge.
· Ability to contribute new and creative ideas and marketing techniques.
· Ability to plan, implement and measure communication and advertising/publicity campaigns, promotional activities, and trade shows.
· Ability to provide effective sales/marketing materials and programs within planned budgets.
· Experience with Marketing Automation software and Salesforce.com.
· Ability to work independently, while still embracing a team mentality.
What we offer:
See Job Description
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76014790