Portfolio Manager - Accountancy Practice
Are you ready to take the next step towards management?
This is the perfect opportunity to further your career with a highly successful and expanding independent firm in Potters Bar. Acting as a Portfolio Manager you will be handling accounts of some highly respected clients in a wide variety of industries including the financial services, property and construction sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a local firm.
- Managing a portfolio of existing clients.
- Preparing accounts for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs).
- Reviewing and submitting VAT Returns.
- Preparing annual personal and corporation tax returns.
- Drafting accounts packages (certificates/letters/disclosures/minutes etc.).
- Detailed costing of time budget.
- Clearance of review points and processing adjustments to the accounts.
- Liaising with clients and providing sound accounting advice.
- Candidates must have exemplary communication skills and be comfortable nurturing relationships and maintaining with clients.
- Either an ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Public Practice.
- Extensive experience with accounts software.
If this role is of interest then please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers