Semi Senior Accountant - Accountancy Practice
AJ Chambers are currently working with an established firm of chartered accountants based near Bishop’s Stortford who are seeking a Semi Senior Accountant to join their friendly and successful practice.
This role is ideal for someone looking to progress their career at an excellent training firm. Our client is offering full study support and a strong remuneration package.
- Preparing, completing and submitting of year-end accounts
- Entering client records onto software and ensuring they are allocated correctly
- Preparing and submitting of Tax Returns
- Preparing and submitting of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients and HMRC to resolve any issues
- Attending and preparing of client meetings
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- At least 2 years in Practice
- Accounts preparation experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers