Semi Senior Accountant - Friendly Local Practice
Are you tired of feeling unappreciated and looking to progress your career in a supportive environment?
This is an ideal job opportunity for someone who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a friendly firm to continue their development in St Albans.
Study support is available for a candidate looking to work towards qualification.
- Preparing, completing and submitting year-end accounts
- Entering client records onto software and ensuring they are allocated correctly
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing and submitting Tax Returns
- Liaising with clients and HMRC to resolve any issues
- Keeping up to date technically in order to provide accurate and efficient advice to clients
- Attending and preparing of client meetings
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- At least 2 years in Practice
- Experience preparing draft accounts for partner/manager review
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers