Litigation Solicitor - Lancaster - Attactive
General Litigation Solicitor
Our Client is a well established multi disciplinary high street practice based in Lancaster. The firm are wishing to recruit an experienced all round litigator.
The firm offer a highly personalised service to their clients who are both individuals and businesses.
- You will join a well established firm, and become a member of the Litigation Team.
- You be responsible for handling your own mixed Civil and Commercial Litigation caseload including Probate, Property, Professional Negligence, Commercial contracts and Debt Recovery, Landlord & Tenant, Boundary Disputes and other forms of dispute resolution.
- You will work closely with the Managing Partner of practice.
- You will have secretarial support.
- You will be at least 3 - 5 years PQE and upwards.
- You will be ambitious, as the firm are looking for someone to progress to the Head of Litigation and eventually partnership.
- You will have strong knowledge of the CPR and ability to utilise the right approach depending on the case.
- You will have strong and varied general litigation experience and skills.
- You will be commercially minded with strong client care skills
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is negotiable and dependent entirely upon experience - £35,000 - £55,000.
- Full Time working hours
- Friendly Team
- Well run firm
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply below for immediate consideration.
Please call Matthew Leach at 5 Legal to discuss further.
5 Legal - In House & Private Practice Legal Recruitment - Adding Value to the Recruitment Process
We aim to respond to all applications within 3 working days. Unfortunately if you do not hear back from us within that time frame then your application has been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file and notify you of any other suitable opportunities