Robert Half Finance & Accounting are hiring for a prestigious retail company that are on the search for an experienced and ambitious Account assistant to join their London offices. We are recruiting for individuals that are immediately available for a 6 month contract however opportunity to extend for those that excel themselves may be possible. Our ideal candidate is able to work under pressure and is motivated by success.
As an Account assistant you will be required to assist the accountant any junior accounting responsibilities. These include but not limited to be:
- Handling Petty cash
- Bank and supplier reconciliations.
- Purchase ledger duties
- Dealing with client queries
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts including Accruals, prepayments, statutory and posting other journals.
- Processing sales order
- Assisting accountant with trial balances
- Producing and maintaining excel spreadsheets
- Previous experience as an account assistant is beneficial.
- Good knowledge of Excel including the application of pivot tables and V-lookups.
- Good interpersonal skills, organisation skills and the ability to meet company deadlines.
- Excellent numeracy skills and accuracy
The role will be paying between 14 PAYE plus holiday pay depending on experience. Please only submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available, have the above experience and reside in London. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.