Corporate Tax Director/Partner
Exciting Corporate Tax Director/Partner Opportunity in Swindon.
Excellent progression opportunity to Partner available.
Major Accountancy Practice Firm based in Swindon with excellent and reputable client base.
To oversee all corporation tax matters for the office comprising a portfolio of largely owner managed business clients alongside delivery of corporate tax advisory projects. Ensuring both excellent client service and identification of further work opportunities within the client base and the wider geographic location, taking an active role in business development opportunities, proposals and networking events. Making a significant contribution towards the overall future development and success of the office and firm by leading the delivery and growth in corporation tax matters. For the right candidate the role can lead to partnership.
- * CTA / ATII qualified or equivalent
- * Significant previous experience operating at Senior Manager or Associate Director is required, or can demonstrate the skill set required to undertake the role.
- * Proven experience in client handling and project management
- * Proven tax experience in producing high quality work within budget.
- * Tax experience from a practice background would is essential.
- * Business development experience and interest in this aspect would be desirable
Excellent Salary and Benefits Package.
Quick progression to Partner available.