Robert Half is exclusively working with a media and entertainment company in Bath, You will be responsible for assisting the financial reporting and analysis in the UK, including profit and working capital forecasts, commentaries and variance analysis.
- Responsible for assisting in ongoing financial profit forecasts for the current financial period and plan years to meet requirements and deadlines.
- Assist the P&L finance model being kept up to date and accurate.
- Cash flow modelling
- Cash flow forecast and budgeting each month.
- Variance analysis and commentaries of movements between forecasts and actuals when required.
- Part or newly qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA OR ACA).
- Very strong Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyse financial information and explain it clearly to convey financial information to non-finance managers.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- 25 days Holiday + 3 extra Days for Christmas Closure
- On-site Parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.