IT Manager - Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM or 365
An IT Manager - with ideally significant Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 experience is required by leading, established manufacturing company based in Harlow.
The IT Manager will manage and advise on all IT solutions that will best help them grow and perform more efficiently. The IT Manager will be outlining the most effective resources and oversee projects through design, development to completion. Ensure all Company computer hardware and software are running efficiently to ensure users are able to perform their daily tasks. Also required is a good overall IT systems administration background, with knowledge of all the Microsoft packages. Knowledge of Apple products would be beneficial.
- Manage the IT department and achieve departmental objectives.
- Provide support on Dynamics AX including projects i.e. implementing new/enhanced modules.
- Ensure the network is up and running efficiently internally and externally.
- Ensure all servers are operational i.e. windows, Dynamics AX and email.
- Progress any reported faults/issues.
- Ensure the organisation has robust data security & protection systems.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and to budget.
- Deliver and oversee reporting and analysis.
- Manage external contracts.
- Microsoft products including Dynamics AX, Windows server, SQL Server, Exchange and Office.
- ERP system configuration and support knowledge (Dynamics AX).
- Managing and maintaining IT network infrastructure and security within a multi-site environment.
- Experience of managing 3rd party vendors and service levels.
- Experience of driving change in a busy environment whilst maintaining business continuity.
- Experience of virtualised environments.
- Experience of Firewall configuration plus Antivirus installation, configuration and monitoring.
- Knowledge of SSRS Reporting Services is desirable.
- Knowledge of BI Solutions is desirable.
Fixed Term Contract for 6 / 12 month or possible on a Permanent basis.
Location: West Essex
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76020994