Purchase Ledger Clerk
An exciting opportunity to join the Accounts Payable department of an innovative Design, Construction and Maintenance business. This opportunity should provide good experience and a stable form of employment for the future.
An Established brand which has been successful over decades and across countries. A company which displays ingenuity throughout its structure.
- Ensure all purchase ledger invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Scan subcontract applications and allocating to relevant persons
- Ensure processing time lines are observed and payments deadlines are achieved.
- Attend to all supplier queries and direct queries to relevant persons
- Any other reasonable duties as required from time to time.
- Previous exposure to Accounts Payable role (preferably within construction)
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Competitive salary
- Permanent opportunity
- Car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76009704