A Growing Energy Business in Bristol are looking for a Finance Manager to join the team in Bristol
A growing Energy business have an opportunity for a full time, permanent Finance Manager to join their vibrant offices based in central Bristol.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the finance team, 3 direct reports.
- Actively managing both corporate and project accounting processes to ensure cash management and cost control at both corporate and project levels.
- Responsible for the production of the management and financial accounts.
- Responsible for the accuracy and validity of the accounts.
- Flexible and proactive approach to maintaining and improving the financial controls within the business, and in dealing with both financial and non-financial stakeholders of the business.
- Balance sheet management and reconciliations prepared in line with group policies.
- Co-ordination and collation of quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting requirements for the business with the ability to ensure that forecasts are updated on a monthly basis in line with actual performance.
- Cash flow management to ensure cash is controlled and understood at all times.
- Pro-actively manage to ensure that all financial risks are minimised in line with business activities ensuring that adequate controls are in place at all times.
- Lead liaison with third parties, such as bank, tax advisors and auditors
- Active member of the management team developing the company.
- Company Secretary role
The right Finance Manager for the role will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience in a similar role, particularly in businesses reliant on strong project management over a number of live projects at any point in time.
- Computer literate in MS Office Packages with strong excel financial modelling skills.
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS standards.
- Clear and confident communication both written and verbal.
- Supportive and solution focused individual who can motivate their team.
- Self-motivated and self-managing individual.
- Proactive and flexible approach to workload.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and Sage
- Exposure to international tax and foreign exchange management.
£45k - £55k dependant on experience + benefits