Web Producer – Ernest Jones – Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Commercially savvy and experienced in producing content for product-based eCommerce websites?
Our Ernest Jones multichannel team are dedicated to delivering a “best-in-class” customer and on-brand experience. We have a vacancy for a Web Producer to join us to combine a data driven approach with visual strategy to ensure that our Ernest Jones web campaigns drive sales and deliver an amazing customer journey!
As Web Producer you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating assets to ensure smooth website refreshes
- Producing and deploying website refreshes including loading banners, landing pages and homepages
- Leading multi-variant testing and managing ]the testing roadmap
- Optimising the Ernest Jones site experience for mobile tablet and desktop devices
- Producing regular reports on KPI's including site speed, bounce rate, A/B testing, conversion, on-site personalisation, website development and UI/UX
- Analysing customer data to recommend improvements
- UAT for new site releases
Suitable applicants will be experienced in:
- Previous experience of working on a product based eCommerce website
- Experience of multi-variant or A/B testing
- HTML coding and ability to edit CSS
- Some experience of Adobe Photoshop & Dreamweaver
You'll almost certainly have seen one of our stores – a familiar sight on the UK high street with over 500 stores throughout the country. We’re the organisation responsible for popular jewelery brands H.Samuel, Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis. Signet is the world’s largest specialty retail jeweler by sales, with stores in the US, UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
At Signet, In return for your dedication and experience, we offer not only a competitive salary but also all the benefits and career progression opportunities you would expect from a large retail company. This includes great benefits and profit related bonus, an excellent staff discount from day one, superb learning & development and promotional opportunities that will help you maximise your potential and much more!
Apply now without delay!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76009585