Front end Web Developer
Established in 2008, their company has grown significantly in both the private & public sector & now has significant market presence & a strong reputation as a leading recruitment software & service solutions provider. They were ranked the 27th fastest Growing Technology Company in 2015 in the UK Deloitte Technology Fast 50 survey & 183 out of 500 fastest-growing technology companies across Europe, the Middle East & Africa.
They provide online recruitment software to education and to wide variety of businesses across the country, combining all the best recruitment tools, such as posting to job boards, applicant tracking & candidate communication tools, into one simple software suite.
They encourage open & eager to know culture, where their developers, designers, sales force, marketer & support team are on par to share ideas & make better products & services.
They are looking for a talented and dynamic front-end developer to help us build optimised e-commerce websites for forward-thinking brands. Someone who really cares about the client journey and final result, not just getting the job finished on time. What they're looking for is a creative person with a great eye for design and a can-do attitude.
You have & required to
- Someone who can take designs and build HTML, CSS and JS without compromise.
- A keen problem solver, who can come up with creative answers to their client's needs.
- A solid understanding of the fundamental aspects of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Someone passionate about front-end with a focus on performance and standards.
- A person with their own opinions and ideas about front-end and passionate about sharing those ideas.
- Someone who understands design concepts, typography, and delivering beautiful projects.
- The ability to deliver projects that adhere to brand and design guidelines.
- Excellent aesthetic and user-focused mind-set with an eye for detail.
- A good awareness of industry trends that can help us produce better work.
- Ability to communicate with clients.
- A good understanding of usability and design patterns.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- GIT/Version Control
- HTML5/CSS3/ Bootstrap
- Back end development using PHP and WordPress
They have an entrepreneurial environment where their ideas matter, where they're rewarded with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, pension scheme, company hangouts, lunch-&-learn sessions, skills development & plenty of recognition for their great work. Other benefits includes free on site gym, parking & you will also have your own Herman Miller chair.
You will benefit from joining a company which offers you a huge potential for progression in a company that has realistic aims to be the number 1 provider in its field & at the same time opportunity to gain exposure to emerging technologies.
Pizza, Jacket Potatoes, Fish n Chips!! Finish your week at our client's Friday free food, where their team comes together to talk about progress & future plans.
On top of everything they offer fun, happy & politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean & self-organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76011172