The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for recruiting and managing affiliate program partners. Tasked with both managing the legal and compliance aspect as well as growing the overall sales across our product range through the channel. Process, compliance and regulatory details are a big part of this role.
Working to deliver affiliate plans that meet pre defined targets on a weekly basis. This role requires persistent and persuasive interactions with affiliates, proven sales and relationship building skills, ability to negotiate, and strong communication skills. We are seeking a self-motivated individual, able to be resilient when faced with obstacles.
- Responsible for the development and management of network affiliates to deliver against commercial targets
- Identifies and develops direct key strategic relationships and deepens these for mutual benefit; creating a strong suite of partners. Is comfortable challenging partners to deliver a strong performance whilst maintaining positive relationships
- Ensure that the British Gas brand is accurately reflected in any marketing activity undertaken and affiliated partners adhere to our guidelines when representing the brand. Apply British Gas values in all day to day activities
- Produces regular activity reports in order to communicate performance and continuously improve activity. Uses analysis to create actionable insight to drive commercial and budget recommendations for the affiliate channel
- To grow, develop and execute an innovative strategy across the affiliate programme
- Manage operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate
- Manage relationships with key business stakeholders and senior management ensuring sign off on key affiliate plans, forecasts, business cases, creative and copy
- Develop and maintain a KPI dashboard for Affiliate metrics. Lead and evolve the evaluation and measurement of all activity. Responsible for monthly affiliate audits
- Recruiting and on boarding new affiliates & managing top publishers
- Good technical and analytical competencies with demonstrable implementation knowledge of tracking/tagging solutions
- Previous experience of either working with or for Affiliate organisations
- Solid understanding of existing and emerging affiliate trends, platforms and best practice
- Broad understanding of digital communications – the role of Paid, Owned and Earned Media channels, including Search, Display, VOD, Video Platforms and SEO
- Ability to apply commercial acumen – able to objectively review and analyse insights and commercial effectiveness to make strategic decisions to improve performance
Competitive Salary, Plus benefits
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75984215