Divisional Risk and Control Analyst - Audit
Technology Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank's entire information technology ('IT') infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Bank's businesses. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks, and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Job Title: Divisional Risk and Control Analyst - Audit
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You'll join the Chief Operating Office (COO) which brings together the Technology and Operations pillars of the Bank to provide quality Information Technology (IT) platforms, services, market-leading client services and transaction processing to Deutsche Bank and external clients.
You will provide data analysis, identifying and evaluating potential areas of non-compliance or risk, assessing impact, probability and defined risk tolerance and presenting findings and proposals for risk mitigation measures.
You are also responsible for supporting the delivery of the risk and control initiatives. This includes participation in risk and control activities, risk based control reporting of key issues and actively promoting a risk aware culture.
- Proactively managing internal and external audit processes. Verifying factual correctness of issues, advising and assessing individual management action plans for quality, prior to submission.
- Identifying control weaknesses arising from control gaps and supporting through to resolution.
- Delivering independent, transparent and forward-looking risk and control reporting, identifying and escalating conflicts.
- Supporting independent reviews, identification of root causes and reviews of remediation plans.
- Performing and tracking completion of quality assurance assessments in preparation for upcoming audits.
- Facilitating and advising line management on the execution of risk programmes and outcomes.
- Actively supporting achievement of Bank's/Division's strategy, plans and values, and ensuring maintenance of the clear understanding and ongoing alignment of activities with the organisation's priorities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent work experience).
- Good experience in Programme Delivery/programme support roles.
- Good experience of Audit/Quality Assurance activities.
- Understanding of Control and /or Operational Risk Management.
- Experience with analysing data, detecting errors, determining root cause, challenging data anomalies and establishing trends to facilitate planning for risk remediation.
- Experience with conducting risk and control assessments, analysing responses, formulating or assessing remediation plans.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76006752