Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive will play a crucial role in supporting the day to day delivery of paid-for digital marketing campaigns and communicating marketing insights to the Marketing Team and wider business.
Marketing channels supported in this role will include PPC, PLA’s, Programmatic display, Paid Social and affiliate,. The Digital Marketing Executive will assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in finding new opportunities to attract customers online and continuously improve BAU activities.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to develop and own the marketing data reporting function; working closely with other areas of the business including the wider Marketing team, Digital Team, Buying and Merchandising team.
The role also requires a close working relationship with external agencies.
• Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with the development of acquisition strategies across all paid channels, including the promotion of new products and services; and achieving performance and sales targets.
• Management of platforms and data sources including website analytics, Google Analytics, Adwords and other third party data sources.
• Provide regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on business as usual activity across all marketing channels; for the marketing team and Senior Management.
• Provide ad hoc reporting and insight on marketing campaigns and work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to optimise marketing spend across paid channels.
• Liaison with digital marketing agencies to develop optimisation strategies for paid channels.
• Assist with the affiliate marketing programme.
• Assist in the planning and delivery of structured local marketing campaigns.
• Assist the rest of the marketing department in the implementation of integrated communication plans.
• Build and maintain effective and productive working relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties; support the delivery of the company’s mission and its business objectives.What you'll need
• Previous experience in a digital marketing role in a commercial or retail sector is desirable.
• Qualification in Marketing or related field is beneficial (although not essential) with the ability to learn new skills quickly and a keen interest in Marketing.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics and channel attribution tracking.
• Proficient with data visualisation tools such as Microsoft Excel.
• Effective communication skills – both face-to-face and written.
• Able to work effectively and productively with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Has good persuasion and influencing skills.
• Manages multiple tasks effectively and plans well so deadlines are met and quality output is maintained, with minimal resources.
• High standard of accuracy and detail
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76005538