Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, Thailand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
You will work with Architects, Solution Designers, Developers, Product Owners, Project Managers and others to help ensure high quality and timely delivery on multiple implementations of projects of varying sizes and complexities.
The role will plan and execute manual testing throughout the development cycle and against multiple and varying technologies such as MS Dynamics CRM, MS SharePoint, ForgeRock, SiteCore, mobile development, enhanced API's, and MS BizTalk throughout the project, and communicates frequently with team members regarding quality status, and helps to resolve test impacts and issues to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Deliver testing as per Test Strategy and Test Plans in accordance with Bupa UKMU IT standard (s), dependent on development lifecycle (i.e. SDLC, ADLC, IDLC)
- Develop test specifications, produce test estimates and track spend against plan
- Develop test cases, test scripts, and test traceability matrices ensuring sufficient coverage against business requirements / user stories
- Develop test programmes that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, negative testing or usability
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated (functional, integration, end to end, regression) test cases and report test results.
- Identify and find / create test data to support both Manual and Automation processes
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Follow change management and defect reporting processes
- Produce testing documentation including results to assess quality
- Utilise test tools e.g. TFS / VSO for defect management, test planning, etc…
- Review and give input to business requirements, functional specifications, user stories, test strategies, test cases, test results, release notes
- Assist in UAT phases: review plans, scripts, provide support during UAT
- A background in software test analysis
- ISTQB Software Testing Foundation or Intermediate Certification
- Involvement in testing on Cloud technology, Microsoft CRM, Window and UNIX server, Web platforms.
- Good understanding of automation test harnesses and automated test frameworks
- Variety of experience from integration, system, UAT, business testing
In return you will be rewarded with excellent benefits - including 25 days holiday, free healthcare, an onsite gym and a subsidised canteen. You'll also be supported in developing your skills with ongoing training and career opportunities.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit www.bupa.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75988282