Secondary Teacher- Cardiff
Due to continued long-standing relationships with local Secondary Schools in the Cardiff area, we are looking to expand our supply team and are urgently recruiting Secondary trained secondary teachers and cover supervisors for short term and long term placements as soon as possible.
The role of a Teacher or Cover Supervisor is to cover a class of students for an absent teacher - you are in sole responsibility of the class and whilst the work for the students has been set it is your responsibility to make sure students complete the work and that all behaviour is dealt with effectively.
Would this type of role suit you?
* We are looking for candidates who are looking for a new opportunity - we are happy to work with you to find you a job that suits your needs!
* You must display fantastic behaviour management skills
* If you are considering completing a teacher training course this is a great opportunity to gain more experience as a cover supervisor within schools whilst being paid for it!
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* AWR pay scale after 12 weeks work within any school
* Great rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training
If you are interested in finding out more about these supply teaching roles, please get in touch as soon as possible by sending your updated CV to or call our Cardiff team on 02920 100525.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75985595