Randstad Engineering are currently recruiting on belhalf of our client based in Wimborne, Dorset. We are looking for a Systems Engineer to provide technical direction and decision making in support of project delivery. You will also manage internal and external resources to successfully deliver allocated projects, through requirements definition, analysis, design, development and qualification.
As a Systems Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A strong understanding of systems engineering in the context of aerospace systems, equipment and the integration of equipment onto platforms or packaged sub-systems.
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical, fuel and hydraulic principles and systems.
- Understanding of the operation and maintenance of military or civil aircraft, particularly large transport types
- Understanding of military & civil aircraft airworthiness and certification
- Experience of liaison with customers and suppliers
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Understanding of systems engineering methods
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Establish clear requirements baselines prior to commencement of design or change activity.
- Define and lead analyses in support of system design, integration and change assessment.
- Actively contribute to and/or lead defined aspects of the project to achieve optimal balance between requirements, schedule and cost.
- Manage requirements verification throughout project execution to successfully demonstrate compliance for a DDP.
- Estimate resource requirements, plan projects and report progress
- Ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with LCM, SOF-E and other internal processes
- Work with Programme Management to ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with technical, cost and schedule requirements
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75992864