Risk and Opportunity Manager
Risk and Opportunity Manager - MS Project, Monte Carlo
Risk and Opportunity Manager - MS Project, Monte Carlo: A world renowned Defence Sector Engineering organisation are currently seeking a Risk and Opportunities Manager - MS Project, Monte Carlo at their site in Bedfordshire to provide Risk & Opportunity management support to either a single complex programme or across a number of projects within a business area
Risk and Opportunities Manager - MS Project, Monte Carlo Responsibilities:
* Develop the programme Risk and Opportunity register complete with quantitative and qualitative impacts and mitigation plans.
* Perform ongoing Monte Carlo schedule and cost risk analysis.
* Facilitate risk and opportunity meetings with programme team members.
* Assist in the development of cohesive and logical programme mitigation plans.
* Maintain current status of the Risk and Opportunity Register.
* Present and participate in Risk and Opportunity meetings and reviews.
* Production of Project Risk and Opportunity Reporting
Risk and Opportunity Manager - MS Project, Monte Carlo Experience and Skills:
* Excellent working knowledge of and experience in industry standard risk tools, such as ARM, Primavera Risk Analysis (Formally Pertmaster) and Predict.
* This is a demanding role within a team environment, therefore the ability to work under pressure using initiative to take on responsibility and being able to use innovative approaches to problem solving within the project programme environment is a must.
* Good interpersonal skills are essential, as well as having the ability to communicate effectively, formally and informally, with a wide range of people including internal senior management and project team members, subcontractors and suppliers through to high level customer representatives.
* Ability to apply sound logic when translating information into a logical sequence of events (planning), which require fully linked dependencies.
* The candidate must have experience risk planning in MoD or Defence related programmes and be able to understand and work with a technical and skill-diverse team.
* A fast learner with good analytical skills.
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed to ones duties and responsibilities.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to analyse schedules for risk and opportunity and clearly communicate to programme manager and leads.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Bachelor's degrees from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
* Strong technical background to understand the issues associated with the technical development and integration of cutting edge systems
* Planning / scheduling experience in MoD or defence contracting work involving all hardware, software and integration activities from development to production.
* Experience with MS Project 2007.
The successful candidate will be required to achieve full SC clearance for this role.
Click below to apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75969942