Mothercare is the leading global retailer for parents and young children; you could be part of our brand putting customers at the heart of our business.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join our Store based in Stevenage. This store is one of over 142 in the UK showcasing the Mothercare brand.
As Store Manager of one of our stores, you will report directly to the Regional Manager and be responsible for delivering the P&L and operational excellence of your store. You will be the role model for amazing customer service and through inspirational leadership develop your team to be ambassadors of our brand. You'll combine your experience, commercial insight and excellent visual merchandising skills to continually grow the success of our brands and look to exceed targets year on year.
Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
We need our Store Managers to have the following skillset:
- Proven track record of being in a leadership role and effectively managing people
- A commercial instinct with a business management mind-set
- The drive, pace and energy to move the store forward
- An ability to be a role model for high standards of personal presentation
- The flexibility to support the business
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for high performance and creating a climate where people strive to do their best
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers
- The ability to tackle issues, providing direct and actionable positive feedback
- Training and recruitment skills
- Experience in employee relations
- An organised and planned approach
- Leading from the front
So if the above sounds like you, then this could be the beginning of your new career!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75964896