Customer Communications Specialist
The Customer Communications Specialist will be responsible for the delivery of new & existing communications across the energy customer lifecycle providing the right message at the right time to the right customer.
It will include:
- Supporting the delivery of our communication transformation programme
- Enabling the continuous improvement of the Energy communication suite
- Responsible for creating and maintaining exceptional multi channel customer facing communications, including gathering business/stakeholder requirements and taking ownership throughout the end to end work-flow/change process.
- Responsible for ensuring that all communications are created/amended to meet legal and regulatory requirements including TCF, FCA and OFGEM.
- Interface with key internal stakeholders and external suppliers to create and deliver exceptional customer outcomes
- Develop excellent customer communications based on strategic, commercial and competitive environment and prioritise work across a number of initiatives on an ongoing basis, driving clarity and agreement of the road map for change. Present updates on achievements, risks and issues to stakeholders and ensure the customer is always at the heart of each decision made
- Influence and manage stakeholder relationships to drive and measure strategic and operational change across the Business that is compliant and customer centric
- Manage and report project spend across relevant business case driven change
- Ability to create and deliver innovative and substantive written or creative changes in business processes to drive best in class communication
- Strong industry knowledge across customer experience, regulation, document composition, print capability, postal markets and digital platforms
- Proven commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal / influencing and negotiation skills that will enable a consistent approach to change across British Gas
- Expertise in defining and implementing Service Level Agreements with Third Parties and Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to design and measure creative and innovative solutions based on customer need
- Exceptional leader of self skills with the ability to influence and prioritise change
- Preferably experience of working in a regulated business
- Experience of designing, creating and delivering best in class customer communications
- Exceptional written communications skills
- Experience of communications technology platforms and industry leaders
*COMPETITIVE SALARY AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS*
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75984214