A fantastic new opportunity for an experienced SQL Developer to work on the development and support of databases, framework libraries and build tools for healthcare applications!
Working for this innovative healthcare software provider as a SQL Developer, you will work closely with various technical teams throughout the business to ensure that your products are of the highest possible quality.
This is an organisation that regularly collaborates and shares ideas between teams; they are looking for someone who is as equally passionate about technology and always looking for new ways to improve their applications!
As a SQL Developer you will work with unique product requirements to produce software and architectural designs to promote design improvements and implement high quality solutions.
SQL Developer - Experience Requirements:
- Experience of large transactional databases (100GB+)
- Excellent knowledge of the SQL Database Engine
- Strong T-SQL Experience
- Excellent performance tuning skills (experience of Query Tuning, Indexing, Locking etc.)
- Experience in database installation and release, backup, restore and maintenance
- Strong communication skills and a genuine interest in technology!
Bring your SQL Developer experience to an innovative, interesting company who are building software applications that aim to make the NHS and healthcare sector more effective and efficient - this is an amazing opportunity to join a genuinely interesting, collaborative, technical environment - whilst also working towards a genuinely good cause for the NHS and the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75976083