The recruitment company are looking for a payroll supervisor to join their team to cover maternity leave. The role with be a 9 month contract with a possibility of extension.
The firm are looking for an individual who has some experience supervising a small payroll team as well as dealing with third party vendors.
The company are a recruitment company and are looking for someone with either payroll experience in the recruitment sector or that has dealt with third party vendors during another recent assignment.
They are based in Holborn (West End) and have a vibrant office. The role will initially be a 9 month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will:
- Be immediately available
- Have experience working with third party vendors
- Have payroll supervisory experience
- Have experience running payroll for over 500 employees
- Ideally have experience running payroll for a recruitment firm
- Have experience running payroll on SAGE
- Accountancy based
Due to the nature of the role, unfortunately we cannot consider those with more than a 1 week notice period.
The ideal Payroll Supervisor will:
- Have recent and relevant experience in a payroll position
- Have great communication and organisational skills
- Feel comfortable supervising up to two other staff members
- Be immediately available to interview
9am - 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch
£28,000 to £33,000 dependant on experience
Based in Holborn (West End)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75983326