We are looking to recruit Marketing manager to work in our client's busy Wokingham office. You will be required to travel to the other office in Camberley as necessary and external events (some of which will be late afternoon/evening events). A full driving license (preferably clean) is therefore essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing expert to work within a progressive law firm where you will manage 1 other Marketing Executive.
- Taking the firms strategic goals and developing a full marketing strategy
- Produce client and contact communication plans
- Produce marketing implementation plans with detailed costing and timetable
- Undertake external and internal marketing research including use of the firm's marketing database
- Undertake legal marketing research to underpin and inform strategic marketing objectives, plans and implementation.
- Data analysis using firms marketing database to produce targeted and meaningful marketing initiatives
- Organise and manage all training and use of the firms database
- Produce regular marketing reports
- Develop and implement a programme for newsletters, blogs, brochures, website, and presentations, video scripts to include copy writing, editing, artwork and print production.
- Plan and oversee the production and design of all marketing materials.
- Plan and oversee all firm events and incorporate into wider firm marketing strategy
- Manage workload of marketing co-ordinator (currently a part time post) to ensure all deadlines are met and that marketing objectives and plans are implemented on time in line with plans
- Research legal website and produce a plan to underpin the purpose and subsequent creation of a new website
- Manage the website to implement marketing plans and Brand promotion.
- Manage the implementation of the website to ensure promotion of the Brand and easy access to information about the firm
- Oversee and manage finalisation of the firms marketing database
- Use marketing database to produce regular marketing reports and oversee use of those reports to inform marketing forward planning and strategies
- Manage all marketing initiatives and the marketing co-ordinator to ensure smooth running of marketing support.
- Reporting to and liaising with the legal Partner having responsibility for the firm's marketing
- Effective management and communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and editing knowledge
- Leadership and management experience
- Highly organised with excellent creation and implementation skills
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint Excel and Publisher and CRM management
- Knowledge of promoting Brand with style creation
- Experience of project management including delegation, meeting deadlines and budgets
- Experience of internal communication and planning
- Experience of using marketing data and consequential report production to inform all marketing initiatives
- Experience of ZoHo would be helpful or a keen willingness to learn.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75971276