Liverpool City Centre
Salary up to £17,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Risk Administrator to join a financial firm based in Liverpool City Centre. Working for an expanding and highly successful firm, this role will ideally suit someone with experience in financial services, especially in a telephony based role as it will require commutation with customers and 3rd parties on a regular basis. Your hard work will be rewarded with a salary up to £17,000 per annum and a comprehensive benefits package.
This is a permanent vacancy, working Monday to Friday from 9.00am - 5.30pm in the heart of the city centre, close to local transport links.
Duties will include:
* Liaising with customers and 3rd parties to collate customer information
* Review all loan applications assessing risk rating
* Obtaining any additional or further application information (i.e. payslips/ bank statements)
* Monitoring and following up on all finance approvals
* Updating the application system
* Requesting finance documents from internal and external parties
* Handling queries effectively and efficiently
Skills and experience:
Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
If your application is successful and shortlisted, you will hear from us within 5 working days.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75970869