Front End Developer - Middlesbrough
The role will be based just outside Chester City Centre on Red Hill House Business Centre CH4. Our company is young, ambitious, growing fast and is a market leader in the UK.
Therefore we are seeking a Front end Developer to join our team. So if you like the jeans and T-shirt style culture, are technically minded with a great personality we want to hear from you.
In return we offer a great salary, pension and work environment.
We love providing a fantastic user experience, and a large part of why we've been so successful so far is through exceptional support and development. We're now looking to hire our first permanent Front-end Engineer to help improve user experience via an intuitive UI / UX experience.
- Work with developers to deliver the best experience for our users
- Troubleshoot production UI issues
- Provide suggestions for process improvement
- Maintain front-end development guidelines and work with the product designers and developers to ensure consistency across the platform
- Able to use GitHub
- Be comfortable working in quick weekly iterations
- Work well in small, agile teams delivering incredible results
- Comfortable with the basics of Photoshop, Illustrator or similar software
- A good sense of what is good usability, and ability to suggest interactions that fit our user base
- Some UX skills and the ability to work closely with designers to create pages with a great experience for the audience
- Thrive in an environment that is changing and dynamic, has tight deadlines, and involves working on multiple projects at all stages of production
Nice to have:
- An understanding of page speed optimisation
- Previous experience working in B2B SAAS
- Familiar and/or willing to work in other languages on the fly
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75983371