Mechanical Design Engineer
PEGlobal are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for our multinational medical devicesa client based in West Yorkshire
Working as part of a multi-disciplined and highly motivated team, you will be involved in the design & development of new products to meet challenging customer requirements in a culture of engineering excellence.
- Working with key customers to identify product design requirements, engineering design using 3D CAD based modelling, presentation of design ideas, engineering analysis and the creation of manufacturing drawings to company standards.
The successful candidates will be
- Highly motivated and creative designers / design engineers who relish the opportunity for concept design generation from a blank piece of paper and enjoy following their designs through to a successful global launch.
- Ideally, should be qualified to an appropriate level engineering degree or equivalent with experience in an engineering design related role.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with a strong desire to work as part of an experienced and enthusiastic team of engineers.
- With a solid culture of both team and personal development, this would be an ideal role for someone looking a challenging position with opportunity for future growth.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75964517