Commercial Property Solicitor - Manchester - attractive
Commercial Property Solicitor
We are assisting a multi-disciplinary Law firm based in Manchester recruit an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their experienced team.
The firm advise a number of Commercial Property Developers and are currently experienced an influx of instructions.
- The successful candidate will join a well thought of team.
- You will handle a broad range of Commercial Property transactions.
- You will also supervise a more junior member of the team who deals with Plots Sales work.
- You will in team take on more responsibility for the team due to more senior members of the team retiring or reducing their hours.
- This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career over time.
- You will be a highly experienced Commercial Property Solicitor circa 10 years PQE. If you have less experience you will still be considered.
- You will have extensive experience in advising clients on all aspects of commercial property work with an emphasis on development work.
- You will be very professional with excellent client facing skills.
- You will be a team player but will also be able to work independently.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is attractive and negotiable, dependent upon experience up to £65,000.
- The firm are offering the potential to advance your career and take over the running of a successful Commercial Property Team.
- The firm offers excellent employee benefits and a friendly working atmosphere.
If you want to join a Manchester based law firm who are seeing an upturn in Commercial Property instructions, in particular a number of exciting development projects then apply now.
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply below for immediate consideration.
Please note that we will need to speak to you about your application. Please call Matthew Leach at 5 Legal to discuss further or provide a time when you are available to speak.
5 Legal - In House & Private Practice Legal Recruitment - Adding Value to the Recruitment Process
We aim to respond to all applications within 3 working days. Unfortunately if you do not hear back from us within that time frame then your application has been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file and notify you of any other suitable opportunities