The PR Executive has two key responsibilities. First is to manage the public relations of the our client's portfolio through liaising with the press, industry bodies, new media, owners groups and consumers where appropriate.
The second is to create manage and develop a group of brand ambassadors in line with the marketing strategy.
The role will also require the successful candidate to carry out marketing duties outside of their direct role to ensure the successful delivery of all projects and campaigns.
- Press office – being the first port of call for press enquiries. Proactively sourcing journalists, bloggers, vloggers and other influencers to use and review our products in their own line of work.
- Communication roadmap - to ensure there is continuity of message, product and direction, there needs to be a single agreed narrative into which the communications and marketing will fit. The PR exec will manage this once it’s been agreed.
- Brand Ambassadors – creating a brand ambassador scheme and managing the output from them; this would include three tiers
- Our client's two current employed brand ambassadors
- Professional bloggers
- and the new wave of brand ambassadors
- Events and press trips – organising trips and accompanying when necessary to ensure the most effective coverage is achieved.
- Media coverage analysis - media monitoring service available to measure exposure and ROI of our clients (or competitor) PR activities
- Marketing duties - the ability to think around problems to solve them and undertake any other general marketing duties as required.
- At least 7-10 years in a similar role
- Evidence of delivery of successful campaigns
- Excellent business networking skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent time management skills
- A desire to learn and continually improve
- Ability to present complex issues in easily digestible formats
- An entrepreneurial spirit and real sense of urgency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75944118