Residential Conveyancers - Greater Manchester attractive
A well established and forward thinking Conveyancing firm with a number of offices throughout Greater Manchester are seeking to recruit a number of conveyancers for their busy but friendly team.
- You will handle your own caseload of residential conveyancing transactions.
- You will join a busy team.
- You will have responsibility for running a caseload of residential property transactions, including Leasehold, Buy to Let, New Builds and Shared Ownership.
- You will either be a qualified Solicitor/Filex/Licensed Conveyancer or have a number of years experienced handling your own sales and purchase files.
- You will have excellent working knowledge of Conveyancing.
- You will have the capability of running a varied caseload of sales and purchase files.
- You will have strong IT skills.
- You will be highly organised with an ability to work with little supervision
Salary & Benefits
- There a re a number of roles with salaries between £25,000 - £45,000.
- The firm offer excellent employee benefits and a friendly working environment.
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply below for immediate consideration.
Please note that we will need to speak to you about your application. Please call Matthew Leach at 5 Legal to discuss further or provide a time when you are available to speak.
5 Legal - In House & Private Practice Legal Recruitment - Adding Value to the Recruitment Process
We aim to respond to all applications within 3 working days. Unfortunately if you do not hear back from us within that time frame then your application has been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file and notify you of any other suitable opportunities