We are currently looking for an ambitious Accounts Manager to join one of our clients, who are situated in the London Borough of Bexley. This is a full-time permanent position to start ASAP.
You will be working in an established and rapidly expanding account and audit team where:
- You will have the responsibility to lead, manage, develop and coach an effective accounts team. Monitor and control the team, review their work, ensuring quality and compliance with professional standards
- Oversee and control completion of assignments including assessing controls, systems, and planning
- Full responsibility for the management of a portfolio of exciting clients, including high net worth individuals
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Coordinate the delivery of high-quality services tailored to the client using the team of established staff
- Be part of the management team and contribute to the running of the practice
- Focus on mid corporate and Small & Medium sized enterprises (SME's) including larger complex groups
- Business development - identify and win new clients
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in a Practice environment
- Completed ACA or ACCA qualification
- Experience with Sage Line 50, Quickbooks, Xero and Sage Accounts Production Advanced.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Accounting standards, industry specifics, and their applications.
- Be confident and outgoing with clients, friendly and sociable with a sense of humor and flexible approach to work.
- Technical accountancy knowledge is essential
- A proactive, ambitious and energetic personality
- You will be systematic, methodical and able to think outside the box
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with evidence of good organisation skills
How to apply
To apply for this role, simply apply to the advert, or alternatively you can email your CV to the email below.
Only successful candidates will be contacted, all successful candidates are subject to S3 Science's stringent security checks.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75961763