Business Travel Consultant
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for a new challenge within the Corporate Travel sector? If so, we have a number of fantastic opportunities for GDS-proficient travel industry candidates to join an award-winning and rapidly expanding Travel Management Company based in Bradford. Working on a number of key corporate accounts within a fast paced and challenging business travel environment, this role will suit customer service focused travel industry professionals who enjoy offering a professional and efficient travel management service, whilst adhering to SLA's. In return, our client is offering a highly competitive basic salary plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Building rapport and strong relationships with corporate clients
- Handling all bookings accurately and efficiently
- Providing guidance on best practice of using online booking tools to clients
- Assisting clients with itinerary and fare information
- Ensuring all customer SLAs are met whilst delivering a consistently high quality level of customer service
- Assisting the Business Support Unit/Administration Department with reconciliation or invoicing issues when required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Business Travel sector
- Experience using a native GDS (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre) - desirable but not essential
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Ability to build rapport and lasting relationships
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Motivated and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75954828