Robert Half are currently looking for a Tax Accountant to join a media company based in Ealing. This is a 3 month Temporary role. Perfect for an experienced, hardworking candidate who is looking to join a fast paced and dynamic company.
The Tax Accountant will be responsible for:
- To ensure all tax reporting is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner. To assist with ensuring group tax compliance with statutory obligations and Partner requirements.
- On a Quarterly basis:
- review of the tax packages of UIP affiliates, including year-end tax pack preparation
- review of withholding/sales taxes in each UIP territory
- Preparation of corporation tax calculations for forecast
- Preparation of tax file for annual statutory audit
- Assist in the preparation of annual corporation tax computations for the UK and Dutch companies
- Prepare the company's PAYE Settlement Agreement
- Assist on tax related projects and ad hoc queries
The ideal candidate will be and have experience working within a dynamic organisation.
A vibrant company based in Ealing with excellent facilities.
Salary & Benefits
This role will be paying circa £250-300 per day dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75944849