Semi Senior Auditor
Company Fusion Limited is working with an established firm of business accountants with offices across the UK. Their clients include both early-stage and mature businesses, ranging from start-ups, sole traders and partnerships, through to limited companies and international groups. We now have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Semi Senior Auditor to join their busy team in Bicester.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending upon experience plus bonus
- Study support
- Company benefits
- 21 days holiday plus extra holiday for birthday, Christmas Eve and bank holidays
Semi Senior Auditor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of quality work and services to clients of the firm, within the firm's standards and within budgets set.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with the firm's standards and procedures, and that the work is within budget and to the expected time frames.
- Manage time effectively and prioritise work and to know when to communicate potential issues to the Manager.
- Prepare accurate, timely and detailed management reports, letters of representation, fees and correspondence ready to issue to the client.
- Identify technical and business issues specific to a client and suggest solutions to the Manager/Partner.
- Recommend additional services of the firm to the Manager/Partner that the client would benefit from receiving.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Part-Qualified ACCA / ACA, approximately mid way through to finalist.
- It is essential that you have prior experience in Audit within a practise environment.
- Effective spoken and written communication skills; ability to develop effective client relationships.
- Ability to deliver assignments on time and within set budgets.
- Excellent analytical skills and report writing skills.
- Strong, up-to-date technical knowledge.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- Part-Qualified or full ACCA qualification.
- Experience in audit.
- At least 2 years experience in an accountancy practise.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Semi Senior Auditor to join an established firm of business accountants based in Bicester, Oxfordshire. Is this you? Apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75954025