Reporting Manager (North West and Yorkshire North East)
Work within the Programme Management Office to provide the performance reporting functions for the Regional Investment Programme. Collating, analysing and assuring performance data and information for inclusion in Divisional and corporate reporting.Work closely with project delivery teams, providing advice and guidance on financial and governance reporting processes and requirements to ensure timely submission of information. Provide flexible business support to help ensure the Regional Programme is delivered to time, quality and cost, and is compliant with Highways England governance frameworks.
Day to Day:
- Co-ordinate the regular end of month reporting process for the North West and Yorkshire + North East regions. Ensuring arrangements for the monthly management review meetings are in place, collating project level dashboards and ensuring completion of the monthly reporting task lists.
- Produce regional level performance reports as required.
- Provide process assurance checks for all regional project level efficiency registers prior to submission to central teams.
- Co-ordinate returns for regular and ad-hoc requests for project and programme information including cost, schedule, milestone data, and variances to baselines.
- Prioritise delivery according to business need maintaining continuous efficient work flow at all times.
- Embed a strong customer centred ethos through visible, effective liaison with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and effective flow of reporting information.
- Experience of financial and governance control processes.
- Experience of delivering improvements to systems and processes, embedding change and achieving measureable business benefits.
- Good understanding of baselines and how to monitor scheme and programme level performance against them.
- Good aptitude for data analysis and sound skills with spreadsheet creation, manipulation and reporting.
- Clear ability to prioritise conflicting demands in order to meet challenging deadlines.
- Ability to form and develop positive, helpful, responsive and supportive relationships with supply chain and regional teams
- Sound interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include a CV with your application.
You're also encouraged to include a covering note explaining how you're a great match for us: so please tell us how your skills, experience and qualifications meet both the role, and Highways England, requirements.
We're expecting this role to be popular, so we may need to close the advert early if response is strong so to avoid disappointment, please apply as soon as possible
Help keep England moving. We look forward to hearing from you.
For a full list of our vacancies please apply at recruitment.highways.gov.uk/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75944791