Established in 1984, Uniserve are the largest British privately owned international freight and Logistics Company in the UK, working with an unrivalled network of professional partners across the world. We are experts in all major Global trade markets and specialists in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent and have supply chain products and services that are unique to our sector and attractive to our clients.
We are now looking to appoint an experienced Marketing Manager based at our headquarters in Upminster.
Specific Responsibilities include;
- Producing, maintaining and editing our marketing materials
- Maintaining the company's website and brochure content, look and feel. Re-purpose the content for other uses and build new pages and sections as needed. Ensuring that any new content has been proof read.
- Producing and maintaining social media outlets including the company's blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Wikipedia, YouTube and Facebook pages
- Producing and assisting with media coverage including magazines, papers, TV, awards etc.
- Produce newsletters of new services, sites, people and acquisitions etc
- Assisting with Charity support and promotion
- At least two years relevant marketing experience
- Proven knowledge of website content maintenance
- Ability to work independently or in group settings with a positive can-do demeanour
- Excellent writing and editing skills; attention to detail is essential
We endeavour to respond to all applications, however due to high volumes this is not always possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75944214