Senior Compliance Analyst
Senior Compliance Analyst - Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading firm to recruit an experienced compliance professional. You will be working with some of the UK's leading financial institutions that include Retail/Investment banks, Fund Managers and Asset Managers and will gain high level, valuable and career progressing experience.
- Perform compliance and control assessments against a range of policy, guidelines and regulatory expectations within Financial Services
- Perform review and subsequent remediation of governance, processes and controls across a range of banking areas
- Supporting our Financial Services clients to become more resilient and better controlled
- Support robust Quality Assurance functions as part of large scale projects, providing day to day oversight of junior analysts
- Contacting and communicating with external sources
- Building and maintaining relationships within the wider business
- Understand and proactively keep up to date with the latest regulatory developments and issues which affect our clients.
- Previous experience within a compliance, risk or testing function
- An understanding of the banking industry and related regulatory environment (note SME regulatory knowledge is not required)
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed
- Professionally sceptical mind-set
- Negotiable depending on experience - market leading packages offered including a great bonus and benefits package.
- Damian Farrell
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75951295