Criminal Solicitor - Manchester - up to 35000
Criminal Solicitor - Manchester - £25,000 - £35,000
A robust, articulate Criminal Duty Solicitor with fire in their belly is sought by a well established multi-disciplinary practice based in Manchester.
You will join a well thought of Magistrates Court team who are going from strength to strength.
- You will advise clients who are arrested at the Police Station
- You will represent clients who appear at the Magistrates Court.
- You will prepare Magistrates Court cases and conduct a variety of hearings at the Magistrates Court.
- You will assist the firm by advising own clients as well as Duty Solicitor Clients.
- You will be a qualified Duty Solicitor.
- You will have strong experience of advising clients whilst at the police station.
- You will be able to take part in an out of hours police station rota.
- You will have strong experience of conducting a variety of Magistrates Court hearings including trials.
- You will have strong advocacy skills and have an ability to communicate and build a rapport with clients.
- You will be a team player but also have the ability to work independently.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience - up to circa £35,000.
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply below for immediate consideration. We are happy to speak in more detail about the role, please call Matthew Leach at 5 Legal.
5 Legal - In House & Private Practice Legal Recruitment - Adding Value to the Recruitment Process
We aim to respond to all applications within 3 working days. Unfortunately if you do not hear back from us within that time frame then your application has been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file and notify you of any other suitable opportunities