Automated Test Analyst
MBN’s client, a global financial services institute are looking for a Test Analyst with automation experience to join their state of the art technology centre in Bristol.
You'll provide technical testing expertise, contributing to various stages of the project life cycle including functional, exploratory, regression, performance, resilience and usability testing. You’ll understand and analyse requirements and acceptance criteria, working with colleagues to plan and manage the work necessary to perform and deliver testing excellence.
Do you have?
- Experience working in an agile environment with customer facing digital applications
- Experience conducting enterprise level requirement analysis, scenario construction, script development, test execution and RAID management.
- Experience with the following technologies. Java 8, OOP principles, GIT/Stash, Selenium, WebDriver, Cucumber & JVM.
- Experience working with Management tools (JIRA/Zephyr/Confluence) & API test tools such as REST Assured and SOAP-UI.
- Undertaking testing activities to agreed timescales and quality to demonstrate that solutions satisfy customer needs and business operating principles
- You'll have a high degree of expertise and specialisation in automation testing
- Experience of creating and maintaining enterprise level automation frameworks, and driving the adoption of modern techniques like Behavioural Driven Development (BDD)
- Testing modern web SPA and micro-service architectures
- Reviewing design documents, requirements and stories across scrum teams to implement automated test scenarios
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75679360