Cathedral Appointments are currently looking for experienced Legal Secretaries to join a dynamic, regional firm based in St Austell. These positions are based within either the Family or Private Client departments of the firm. Both full-time and part-time applications will be considered.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing high quality secretarial and administrative support to the team
- Undertaking fast and accurate audio typing duties by means of digital dictation
- Diary management
- Answering and directing telephone calls where appropriate
- Maintaining client files and filing to a high standard
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with minimum speeds of 65wpm
- You will be highly professional and organised, with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a professional, confident manner
- You will have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- You will have strong client care skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a firm who is renowned for looking after their staff with excellent benefits and a very friendly, supportive working environment. If you are an experienced Legal Secretary and you are looking for a new challenge where you will be valued and rewarded, please send your CV through to Sophia at Cathedral Appointments today.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Legal Secretary, Secretary, Family, Private Client, Law Firm, Audio Typing, Typing, Typist, Law, Jobs in Cornwall, Truro Jobs