Residential Conveyancing Solicitor (5 years PQE)
Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE to join our client’s well-established and ambitious office based in Sherborne. The ideal candidate will be willing to go the extra mile to promote themselves and the firm and to take part in Business Development activities.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Directly handling and progressing residential conveyancing matters and transactions, applying legal knowledge to produce solutions which meet clients' needs and address their personal circumstances;
- Deploying the full range of legal skills – interviewing, research, advising, negotiating, drafting, communicating effectively orally and in writing;
- Establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships with clients and referrers; and
- Managing yourself and your own work effectively and profitably
- Maintain the level of competence and legal knowledge needed to practice effectively, taking into account changes in your role and/or practice context and developments in the law
- Attend training as and when required
- An experienced Residential Conveyancing Lawyer with a proven track record in terms of billing, chargeable hours and business development with at least 5 years post qualification residential conveyancing experience in a CQS accredited firm
- Management experience including management of teams and people
- High integrity and high energy; able to demonstrate a high level of customer care and sets quality as a prime objective
- Excellent IT skills and experience of computerised case management systems
- A pleasant but assertive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients
If you are looking for a new challenge with progression prospects in your local area, then please get in touch with either Sophia Damshenas or Susie Ford at Cathedral Appointments today.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Legal, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Law Firm, Legal Executive, CILEX, LLB, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Dorset, Sherborne Jobs