Our client has a vacancy for a Conveyancer to provide effective support services to the
Residential Conveyancing team of the Property Business Unit.
- Assist in the day to day running and administration of Conveyancing files to include preparation of standard letters and documents via the Case Management system from the outset of a transaction through to completion and to include all post-completion matters. In particular to assist with the following tasks in relation to purchase matters:-
- Approve contract and Investigate title in doing so raising appropriate enquiries.Reviewing replies to enquiries. Reporting on contract, title and search results to client.Dealing with any complex registration issues following completion.
- Dealing with clients, solicitors, intermediaries and other 3rd parties as required.
- Prepare any other work as requested by the Conveyancing Manager/ Head of Residential Conveyancing.
- To assist with the supervision and training of the Conveyancing administrators and other Conveyancing Assistants in the team. To act as first point of contact for all queries from Conveyancing Assistants and Administrators in the team.
- Ensure the positive representation of the firm, in all dealings with clients and others.
- To provide support and assistance to the Conveyancing Manager as and when requested and in particular during periods of annual leave of the Conveyancing Manager.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/73108033