Business Systems Analyst - Global Media Group
Business Systems Analyst / Digital Business Analyst - (Global Media Group)
A Business Systems Analyst / Digital Business Analyst is needed to join a leading global media group based in London. Working within a busy ad tech operations department expect to play a key role evaluating needs, enhancing processes and proving wider internal technical support.
With over 1 billion people visiting their websites globally each quarter, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites.
Joining the Ad Technology Support team the Business Systems Analyst / Digital Business Analyst will evaluate the daily administrative needs of the current ad tech tool set (Salesforce.com, Google DFP, Operative One and others) to make recommendations and develop new tools as needed. Whether you are gathering department needs relating to business processes, reporting and data quality; determining application functionality; influencing product roadmaps; managing user access and employee training; conducting functionality testing and new feature roll out or keeping up-to-date with new technology and innovations it will be your passion for helping peers that ensure excellent internal support across multiple departments.
To qualify. You should be a Business Systems Analyst / Digital Business Analyst / BA / Business Support Analyst / CRM Analyst / CRM Support Analyst / Data Analyst or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- The ability to work with varying levels of the organisation, from users to senior management, in a highly interactive team culture;
- A strong proficiency with Excel and data management;
- A track record of providing a high level of knowledgeable and friendly customer support;
- Experience in developing and supporting CRM and order management applications;
- Basic knowledge of ad sales cycles and fulfillment.
- You are driven to help user community perform their jobs more easily and effectively.
- Experience working in digital media space;
- Salesforce.com, DFP admin application experience preferred. Salesforce certifications a plus;
- Ad Ops experience would also be bonus.
In return the Business Systems Analyst / Digital Business Analyst can expect a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in, plus an amazing benefits / perks package that includes, monthly massages, pizza evenings, waffle Wednesdays, breakout area (Fifa gaming, pool table, ping pong etc.), discounts for retailers, gym membership, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, private health insurance plus much more.